Here are few things about me for newcomers .
I am Sumeet, doing done my M.Eng in Electrical Engineer (recently switched from Biomedical to Electrical as I feel Electrical degree might land me into some hands-on sort of job).
But a brief overview of Bloggy Bloggy (*cough this website you are on right now) is as under:
- Bloggy Bloggy will consist of my personal blog where i will just post whatever i feel like. Maybe rant a few times.
- Bloggy Bloggy might start a network of bloggers, providing free subdomain based free blog hosting to bloggers. Hmm, something like Bloggspot maybe.
- Bloggy Bloggy might just blog about various websites I visit, or blog about other blogs and what they write about etc etc.
- Or Bloggy Bloggy might just get put on hold for lack of time.
- Another thing I feel Bloggy Bloggy can do is, provide coding for wordpress templates, coding for directory templates, basic website coding and more. Since, I know coding and seem to be getting better at converting PsD’s to Live Sites, which if lucky are XHTML valid. Now, there are mixed notions about if a website should be Xhtml Valid or not on the Web, but if I have time I try to make new HTML page XHTML Valid for Example This very page happens to be Xhtml valid, as I worked for about 4-5 hrs on it, started from basic PSD , sliced it so that its fluid and fits every pc’s screen whatever be the resolution (above 1024×768) ofcourse.
This darn page needs update bad.. will do some maybe in the next decade or two…